Sunday, March 1, 2009

Retirement List... Here It Is!

Oh wow...! What can I say... Soooo many things will be leaving the pages of our catalogue and how sad I will be to see some of these delightful favourites of mine be going...
I guess I tend to do this each year, however having this list made available is wonderful, as it gives us all the opportunity to jump in a grab the things we would still like, before they are no longer available.

To view the retired list simply click here
There are quite a few things listed, so it might take a little while to download... enough time for you to go grab yoursefl a cuppa and a choclaote bikky (or two :) ) and sit back and refresh your Wish List!

SOMETHING EXCITING!
For the very first time, I am excited to see that not only do we get the heads up on what is going, but this year Stampin' Up! have laso DISCOUNTED many of the products on the list. WOW!!!
Items that have an asterix beside them have been discounted as follows …
* denotes 25% off regular price
** denotes 50% off regular price
*** denotes 50% of the purchase price is being donated to the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal

As I previously mentioned, it is advisable to order quickly rather than later, as much stock last year sold out within days.
You can contact me tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au to place your order, and payment can be made via credit card or direct deposit. Orders can be sent straight to your door for the falt rate of $5.95

Once the stock is gone then that will be it - nothing will be placed on backorder or sent from USA, so act now and grab yourself a bargain or two - At some fo these prices, I know I sure will be !!!!

Happy shopping everyone :)
hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: