Saturday, March 14, 2009

HOSTESS FREEBIES!!!!!!!!

Let me share....As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I often feel very lucky to be able to go back to my past hostesses homes to continue to show and demo the wonderful goodies that come along in our catalogues. Apart from the fun I have, I am so happy to have made so many wonderful friendships amongst my customers, and at the same time just love what I am doing for my job. I almost feel guilty getting paid to have so much fun!!!

Anyway, one of my now good friends Joan, asked me to come along to do another demonstration for her lovely group of ladies, and of course I was only too happy to get out and have another great night stamping! I thought this time around seeing as that some ladies were not only stampers, but also scrappers, one of the things I would demo, was how to create a quick embellishment for a page, that not only looked really cool, but did not cost the earth!

See what you think...

The embellishment that I have made here for JOAN could be used for a title on a 12x12 layout, or even a feature on a 6x6 page.

Here I have used a chipboard circle frame for the O, and once Joan's photo is mounted at the back of the frame, this will complete the look I had desired.
I have used some of our chunky blue glitter around the frame and in real life this looks terrific ~ bling is in!
The J is a chipboard letter that I have inked in Rose Red, and coated in Crystal effects to give a real glossy shine. The A and N I have stamped in Wild Wasabi (one colour I will really miss now that it has retired), and Only Orange. Before cutting out the A and N, I also coated both letters with Crystal Effects, and once dry carefully cut out each letter, leaving a small frame of the white cardstock around the outer edge.I have used the circle scallop punch and inked around the edges of the punched shapes to give a defined look to the punched scallops, and then glued all letters onto each one. I inked the O circle frame in Blue Bayou (also from this years In colours), and covered with Crystal Effects to give the shine (I do love this stuff, it is awesome!). While still tacky, I placed the scallops in place onto the frame, and then sprinkled the remaining visible part of the circle frame with some Blue Chunky Glitter. Walla!!!! Once dry this piece looked great! (Hard to see properly in th photo how the Crystal Effect really emphasized the vibrant colours, and gave such a wonderul glossy finish, but take my word for it, it looked terriffic.) All it needed next was a photo of Joan's face added behind the O, and it was ready to pop onto her scrapbook page!

Easy and effective little things like this one, are just one of the benefits you receive as a hostess at your own demonstration. What I make in the demo, as a hostess you get to keep.
You also will receive the most fantastic and very generous hostess gifts once sales reach $300 (easy peasy!) Tust me, the freebies are awesome! :)

With the brand New 2009/2010 catalogue and Ideas book about set to launch, there has not been a better time to book in your demo. As a hostess you will also receive your very own copy of the book for FREE (worth $12.95) and at your demo sit back for an afternoon or evening full of stamping fun!
I still have a few dates available for April and now booking into May for demonstrations, so if you are interested in seeing more and collecting your free products, just email me tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au and I will be happy to arrange this for you. Don't stress if you haven't the time for an in house demo, or if you don't live near me! You can still opt for holding a catalogue demo, in which you will receive the same wonderful Hostess Benefits, so there is an option for everyone.

To celebrate the launch of the new catalogue, during the month of April should you wish to join my team, you will receive from me to you, my wonderful "Welcome to my team Gift" ~
An awesome Scrapping Tote bag valued at $49.95 to hold all your new Stampin' Up! kit items in! This is a strictly limited offer from me, so contact me today to find out more!

If you wish to be in with the rest of us and order your very own copy of the 2009 /2010 Catalogue and Ideas book, let me know so I can reserve you a copy for when they arrive. Not long now, the countdown is on, and I assure you that the wait will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok time for me to go, until next time
Happy stampin' and scrappin'...
Hugz
Shaz :)

2 comments:

Karen Oliver said...

Psst you've been awarded a prize from my blog. www.kareninks.com go check it out. :-)

Shaz :) said...

OMG!!!!! Karen !!!!!!!! How exciting.... Ok I'm gone! Off to check it out.... How exciting ! (Can't half tell you have released the inner child here hahahaha!)
Thankyou!
Hugz
Shaz :)