Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bushfire Appeal..

The Bushfire Appeal continues until the end of this month, and I am soooo impressed at how all our Stampin' Up! customers have supported this worthy cause... Thank you for your efforts to help those who've suffered from this tragedy.

With the sales of the Bushfire Appeal stamp sets, Stampin' Up! will be able to donate $58,131.68 to the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfires 2009 Appeal.
I will keep you all posted of the donation amount as the month progresses.

MINI CATALOGUE:
While I am updating here I should remind everyone that the Summer mini catalogue will expire at the end of this month, and although products are not listed on the current Retirement List, does not mean that we will see them in our new 2009/2010 catalogue and Ideas Book. I remember assuming this once before and left it to order my products in the new book, only to find that THEY WERE NOT IN IT!!!!!!!
Jump in before the end of the month if you wish to order anything from this mini, and I will be happy to organise this for you.

Ok, time for me to go and make a cuppa and find some chocolate YUM!
Tootles!
Shaz ;)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Shaz,

I've nominated your blog for an award - just pop over to my blog to collect it -
http://creatingplace.blogspot.com/

I enjoy viewing your blog so thank you for sharing!

Annie xx :D

Shaz :) said...

Thanks so much Annie... I get all excited when I know people have read my blog! I am trying to pop in more frequently to update, so will have a few new things up very soon. Just need to upload the photo's off the camera!
Thankyou for the award, how exciting!
Hugz
Shaz :)