Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Premio Dardos Award





I've been honored with an award from my good friend Libby at http://www.libbyscraftyscraps.blogspot.com/ Go check it out, you will never need another idea for a card again!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Libby!
Libby is a wonderful friend who I met some time ago and oozes talent when creating wonderful cards with her Cuttlebug! I am so excited to receive this award and look forward to passing it on to some of the other wonderful friends of mine with wonderful blogs...

In the meantime while I have been honoured to receive this award a second time around from another very talented friend - Annie , over at http://www.mycreativeplace.blogspot.com/ If you haven't alredy seen Annies blog, wizz over and do so, as she is one very talented lady!

How awesome to have this sent to me twice!!!!!! thankyou ladies, I am very excited!!!

The Premio Dardos Award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.The blogs I have listed are favourites of mine, and are some very talented inspirational ladies. please pop on over the their blogs and pay them a visit.... It will be time well spent, but make yourself a cuppa first, as you might be there for a while :)

Hugz
Shaz :)

5 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Wow, thanks Shaz for the award!!! I will pop it onto my blog asap.
Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know (I haven't been blogging for ages and have only just come back to it ;) )
Hugs
Deanne
xx

Shaz :) said...

You are very welcome Deanne!
Hugz
Shaz :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow thanks so much for the award! I will post it to my log later today and pick another 15 people. Thanks so much you made my day :)

Shaz :) said...

YOu are very welcome Kristy... Have fun choosing your 15!
Hugz
Shaz :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I didn't get informed of this award. I thank you very much for thinking I'm worthy of it.