Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Countdown is on!

Can you tell I am a little bit excited? LOL!
Well with good reason... The release of the 2009 /2010 Stampin' Up Catalogue and Ideas Book is just around the corner, and with that fast approaching it is time to say good bye to some of our favourite wonderful stamp sets that feature in the current catalogue and Ideas book, to make way for some new fun and exciting products....

Now is your last chance to get in and be one of the first customers to nab some of your favourite retiring products while you still can...

Being the wonderful company that Stampin' Up! are, they give us a RETIRING LIST of products, so we all have time to order those last minute products that will no longer be available after the 31st of March... Some old favourites will be leaving us - which I will be sad to see going, including all the current In Colour products.... (oooh I have loved these colours this year, and I sure will miss them all)

Now all products on this list are available only WHILE STOCKS LAST! I do stress this, as usually when this list hits the website, stock flies off the shelves mighty fast!
Don't be caught out in thinking that you have all month to order that favourite stamp set, or cardstock etc and then be dissapointed to find that it has all gone by the time you pop your order in. (Speaking from past experience here believe me!)

I would personally suggest that if the In Colours are among your favourites, then remember to stock up on these products such as your re-inkers for your ink pads, cardstock packs, and ribbons. Remember once they are gone, they are gone!!!!!!!!!!

If you should wish to place an order and have it delivered right to your door, please email me today and I will be happy to place your order quick smart for you! Don't forget that Stampin' Up! now accept Visa and Mastercard, with no extra fees to you for this service.

Stay tuned folks, and I will pop that list through very shortly.....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: