Monday, November 17, 2008

Spring Mini Catalogue....last days! HURRY!!!


Yes its true! the Spring Mini Catalogue is in its last days...
If you are like me, there are still items on your wish lists that you may wish to pick up before it is too late, so feel free to drop me an email to place your order for anything that you HAVE TO HAVE lol! (For me it was everything hahaha!)
Credit cards or direct deposit are preffered payment method, and I can even arrange for your order to be shipped staright from the warehouse to you!
I have absolutely loved creating many cards and projects using the products in this catalogue, and will be sad to see these products go. I think my most favourite set from this catty, which I have used over and over again, is the "Season Of Joy" set. This set is so versatile, and great value for money.
I will be using this set at my next Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on 22nd November, so if you wish to create some wonderful cards using this set plus a couple of others I have planned, just email me and I will be happy to pass on full details of this workshop.

Don't delay, why not grab a cuppa and pull out your catalogue for a quick read. If you haven't got your copy of this little catalogue, I will be happy to mail you one, or you can view it at http://www.stampinup.com/
Email me with your order at tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au by 28th November and I will happily take care of your order details for you.
Until later...Happy Stamping !

No comments: