Tuesday, November 4, 2008

High Tea @ Fred The Needle!

Hi everyone... can you believe it has been over a month since my last post - Shame on me!

If I have said it once I have siad it a thousand times though... where does the time go?

Life wizzes by so much faster when you a not 6 years old anymore lol, although some little girls like the inner me, just never seem to grow up (and still try to live life fitting everything in the day just like a 6 year old does!)
Anyway, speaking of 6 year old little girls..... When you were little, did you ever play dress ups with your Mum or Nannas favourite shoes, beads and earrings? Oh boy , I have to smile from ear to ear when I remember going to my Nannas and playing in her beads and earrings draw, or raiding my Mums wardrobe and clonking around in her shoes (she was the shoe-a-holic and I think I am now just as bad lol!) Those were the days...*Sigh*

Well time passes by, and I still love to dress up when I have the chance. This very Saturday will be one of those times!
This Saturday afternoon I will be attending a most exciting occasion and yes I get to dress up!!! We will be holding the very first ever High Tea @ Fred The Needle in Penrith, and it is set to be the ritz of events in the local area on the day...

Let me tell you a little more...

Upon arriving in your finest frock, shoes and hat, ooh and dont forget some bling as well, you will enjoy the most spledid afternoon tea with the ladies in attendance. You will be treated to the most sumptuos treats ~think of scones with jam and cream, samdwiches (of course with no crusts!) and not to mention drinking your tea from your prettiest china cup! oooh I get excited just thinking about it :)

During the afternoon you will be pampered, and spoilt, treated to your own special photographic memory of the day, and then indulged with a High Tea pamper kit to use in your very own specialty class which I have the priviledge of teaching. (Did I tell you how thrilled and excited I am??? lol!) Using your special momento that you will be presented with, along with the other beautiful indulgent items you will receive, I will show you how to create a wonderful work of heart, that you will take home with you to as a memory of your delightful afternoon....
I would love it if you could join us on Saturday, but you will need to book in very quickly as places are strictly limited for this occasion.

DETAILS:

DATE ~ 8th November

TIME ~ 4-7pm

VENUE ~ Fred The Needle 2/29 York Rd, Penrith NSW 2747

COST ~ $40 per person

RSVP ~ Now!

CONTACT ~ Simone @ Fred The Needle (02) 47218833 and tell her I sent you to book in.


I look forward to enjoying a spot of tea and some yummy treats with you all :)

No comments: