Cupcakes and Love Hearts...
Does anyone just adore those lovely cupcake papers, albums and other whimsical things that adorn the shelves these days? I know I do :)
I decided that aside from my Christmas class projects thatI will be teaching at Fred The Needle, I would do a couple of whimsical girly layouts for a change of pace...
Which would you like... Cupcakes or Love Hearts and Lace? Or both!
Classes are at a super special price and seating is limited.
Here is a little sneak peek at what you can expect to create in either class!
This is a beautiful cupcake theme, designed for special occasion photos... wedding, birthday, afternoon tea... really whatever tempts you!.jpg)
.jpg)
This one is more along the lines of love hearts and lace.... very whimsical, very girly!
For full details, pop on over to http://www.fredtheneedle.blogspot.com and check out these layouts and my other exciting classes I will be teaching as the silly season fast approaches!
Enjoy and have a happy day :)


.bmp)





1 comment:
Sorry i haven't been in touch for awhile. Pop on over to my croppinrose blog and see that i have left you an award.
Post a Comment