Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scrapping News!

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have been off again being busy busy busy as usual! I am teaching now all sorts of Scrapbooking , Cardmaking and off The Page projects at my all time faaaavourite store in Penrith- "Fred The Needle!" I mean how lucky am I ! With my nickname being Fred, my favoutie colour undeniably being Pink (just ask anyone who knows me what pink nutter I am lol!) and my love of all things Pink, pretty, scrapbooky and all sorts of other papercrafting things, what more could a gal want in life! I am telling you I think I have found my little piece of heaven!!!!

Pop over to the new Fred The Needle blog @ www.fredthe needle.blogspot.com to see what Simone has planned with the shop blog, the fabulous products she sells and all the wonderful classes that are on the agenda, plus a whole lot more...
A great range of classes are up and places are filing quickly, so ring the store (0247) 218833 to book in if you wish to join in one or some of the classes. Class prices are set to please as they are all discounted to enable everyone to pop along and create something wonderful.

Join me in one of my classes to create some beautiful scrapbooking layouts, some really cool cards, and not to mention the fabulous things I will have you all making for Christmas!
I havent forgotten the kids either. NSW school holidays are fast approaching, and I have some really funky projects plannedfor the kids -AND not just the girls out there, but some cool stuff for the boys as well! Stay tuned for those, as they will be up on the blog for you to see very soon.
I will have some photos of my class projects up very shortly here, but to tempt you in the meantime, how does pirate princesses, owls and funky birds, cupcakes and sprinkles, cards to tempt, and much more sound? :) They are all to come soon in the class menu at Fred's and I hope you will come along to scrap with me!
It's all very exciting, so pop on over to take a look and tell Simone I sent you!

Til next time, happy scrappin!
Shaz :)

No comments: