Friday, September 5, 2008

Catching Up !

Hi everyone!
I didn't go missing in action or anything, just been flatout as usual and haven't had much time to catch up with my blog (which is terrible!) I have been on the go with a mix of stamping and scrapping projects being prepared for classes. I will share with you some of the projects I will be teaching and hope you might make it along to some of my classes!
STAMP -A-STACK WORKSHOPS:
With Christmas coming fast my Stamp-a-Stacks are about to be thrown into full swing with focus heading towards Christmas! I am taking bookings now for in home stamp-a-stack workshops, so contact me asap if you wish to have a workshop at home, or if you wish to come to one of mine, as popular dates are booking quickly.
My next SAS will be this coming friday night at 7.30pm - Cost $20 and includes all your supplies to make 10 cards! Theme for this month will be Butterfly Swirls and Funky Christmas!
Book in now if you wish to attend, there are still a few places left.
Here is a taste of what you will be making...






Happy Stamping!
Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: