Spring Mini catalogue is now out!
Hope everyone is well and been keeping busy with their crafts... I have been kept on the hop in the past week or two, getting geared up for the release of our new
Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalogue, which is now in full swing! Lots of lovely fresh new stamp sets, new rubons, designer papers and some gorgeous wide satin ribbon in two of the richest beautiful colours, is definitely ooohing and aaaahing everyone so far!
All the stamp sets have the added bonus of being die-cut at no extra cost, and I'm loving the extra time that saves me ! There is something in the catalogue for everyone, including some really nice Christmas stamps, papers and accents to set you on your way to making this years Christmas cards and gifts.
I will upload some things I have to share with you from the new catty shortly, but in the meantime if you can't wait to see the new catalogue and all it has in it, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will get back to you to grab some details and will happily send you a complimentary catalogue. The catalogue along with our main catalogue and Ideas book can also be viewed at http://www.stampinup.com/ Just click on the Australia link and then on the view catalogue at the bottom of the screen, and you will be directed to the catalogues straight away. (Grab a cuppa first as you may be thee for a little while!)
The Spring Mini Catalogue runs from 1st August - 30th November, and during this time I will be holding some great workshops and stamp-a-stacks to showcase some of the awesome new products available for this limited time. Contact me for my class schedule and I will be happy to forward this to you.
Meanwhile, I feel like having some fun!
SO ... In order to celebrate the launch of our Spring Mini, for those of you who are up to it, I have a challenge for you...with a prize from the new Spring Mini catty up for grabs!
YOUR CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Make me a card , scrapbook layout or off the page item, using :
*One of the stamp sets from the new Spring Mini catalogue
*3 of the current In Colours from our Australian catalogue
*Some brads, grossgrain ribbon and a sentiment or title
*And add my blog onto your blogroll (hehe - cheeky of me hey!)
You have until the 15th August to upload your entry here, and then a winner will be chosen! If you need any supplies for this little challenge, sing out as I am ordering this week.
Gotta be in it to win it right? SO.... who's up for it??? I just loooooove challenges wooohooo!
Have fun and I will be back here soon with some cool ideas to show you :)
Happy stampin and scrappin!
Shaz :)
.jpg)


.bmp)





2 comments:
check out www.croppinrose.blogspot.com I have awarded you a blog award.
Rose-Anne
Oh wow, Thanks Rose-anne! i've never had a blog award before!!! Woohooo! I will have to check out your blog to see.
Hugz
Shaz :)xxx
Post a Comment