Scrapbooking Workshops at Fred's!!!
Fred you may ask? Who is Fred??? LOL!
"FRED THE NEEDLE
SCRAPBOOKING
AND PATCHWORK"
York Rd, Penrith :)
I will be teaching an array of wonderful workshops throughout the coming weeks, and invite you to join me in a class or two during this time!
A mixture of wonderful layouts, off the page projects and exciting Christmas ideas are on my agenda and classes are being offered at SUPER prices!
My immediate classes include some of the following projects:
"Smiles" Stitch-a-doodle Layout:
Come along to this workshop and be wow'd when I teach you how easy and effective it is to doodle on your photos and stitch some wonderful doodling onto your layout! It really isn't as scary or difficult as it may seem! Learn these techniques and you will be able to apply them to all sorts of possibilities!
CLASS COST: $10 !!!!! Yes you read this correctly!!! LIMITED TIME ONLY
TIME: 12 -2pm
DATE: Tuesday 8th Sept.
Now for something a little different! If you have teenage kids who would love to join in an after school class? Or how about doing a speed class yourself and going home after just an hour with a wonderful layout to be proud of! Both of these classes are designed exactly with that in mind!
"UNIQUE" Felt Fusion Layout:
CLASS COST: $10 !!!!! Yes you read this correctly!!! LIMITED TIME ONLY
TIME: 12 -2pm
DATE: Tuesday 8th Sept.
Now for something a little different! If you have teenage kids who would love to join in an after school class? Or how about doing a speed class yourself and going home after just an hour with a wonderful layout to be proud of! Both of these classes are designed exactly with that in mind!
"UNIQUE" Felt Fusion Layout:
This layout is a super fast layout to complete, in fact an hour and you're done!
Learn how to use this wonderful new felt product in a number of interesting and effective ways. If you have seen this in the stores but may not have a clue what to do with, you will leave the store loving it !
DATE: Tues 8th Sept
COST: $5 (yep how much better does it get!)
TIME: 3.45-4.45pm
Ideal for busy people on the go or a great one if you have teenager who might wish to learn to scrapbook after school.
ALTERED CD: PICK YOUR THEME!
.jpg)
COST: $5 (yep how much better does it get!)
TIME: 3.45-4.45pm
Ideal for busy people on the go or a great one if you have teenager who might wish to learn to scrapbook after school.
ALTERED CD: PICK YOUR THEME!
.jpg)
This one is sooo popular! Great for younger kids and kids at heart! Those of you wishing to make quick fun gifts for teachers, friends and family for all occasions will love what I can show you in this workshop.
You pick your theme and I will show you how to transform and old cd into something truly spectacular!
You pick your theme and I will show you how to transform and old cd into something truly spectacular!
CLASS: $5 per person
DATE: FRIDAY 12th SEPT
TIME 3.45-4.45pm
Not one to be missed!!!
DATE: FRIDAY 12th SEPT
TIME 3.45-4.45pm
Not one to be missed!!!
To book into any of these classes, or to see what is coming up in my timetable in the coming weeks, please contact me for further information, or ring the girls at the shop on (02)47 218833
I look forward to seeing you soon!
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Hugz
Shaz :)
Shaz :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.bmp)





2 comments:
Congrats on teaching classes at Fred's! I LOVE that shop!!!!!
Your work looks awesome!!
Deanne
xx
Thanks Deanne! I have to say I am pretty much tikkledpink about it!hehehehehe!
Once the weather warms up a bit and with Christmas coming around so quickly, I think the classes will start to get busy after people come out of hibernation lol! I am really looking forward to it, and I know what you mean about loving the shop. Its wayyyy cool!
Hugz
Shaz :)
Post a Comment