Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hey everyone... I'm long overdue to catch up with you all, but finally I am back again, and wish you all belated Merry Christmas wishes, and lots of wonderful Happy New Year ones too!!!!

Ok firstly though, I have missed posting here and am hoping you can catch me up a bit... what has everyone been up to over the holidays?
I hope with the silly season now past (and boy was it a crazy silly one in my world lol!), and with a giddyup and getting straight into the new year planned, I am really looking forward to sharing a bunch of groovy fun projects with you all as the year unfolds.

I would like some input though, so leave me a comment and let me know what sorts of projects you would like to see on my blog. The more ideas I have, the more I can keep you all happy and motivated, and share with you some of the things you might be wishing to learn about and launch into creating.

I have so many photos that I need to scrap, not to mention a pile of info that I wish to share with you all with what Stampin' Up! have on offer right now, oh and then not forgetting some great ideas for cards you can create to plump up your stash, and some great off the page projects in the pipeline... ooooh so much ... where to start? LOL!!!!

I guess first things first seeing as we are already well into January! I will duck away,and gather some info for you about the latest Stampin' Up! promotion, and will be back shortly to post you all the goss about it! That will give you some exciting news to start with!

Back soon, and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: