New Challenge...
One of the greatest things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, is not just about being able to purchase and share all the wonderful products with my family and friends ~ it goes far beyond the material things. The friends that I have made amongst my fellow demonstrators and special customers, for me is what makes my job sooooo worthwhile! Its unreal to be able to do something you love to do so much, be able to learn and share, and also to crave more of both each day! I learn so much from my demonstrator friends and then share with my friends who are my customers ~ I have to grin to myself and think, how much better does it get!!! I am sooo grateful and lucky, I really have the best of both worlds...
With so many wonderful colours in the Stampin' Up! colour families, it can be quite interesting as to what colour combinations that we can use to come up with a great range of cards and projects.
Sometimes though, I tend to find that I stick to what I am more comfortable with, and tend not to think outside the square. So this week, I decided that I would step outside my comfort zone, and join in a colour challenge that I received in one of my demonstrator groups (thanks Makeesha!I made this birthday card for my nephew who turned 8 the other day Happy Birthday Dan!
I thought I would share with you this colour combination, it worked a treat, and was not something that I would have thought to just pop together myself!!!
Cardstock Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink pads: Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Canvas Background, Ocean Commotion, Small Sayings
Other: HodgePodge Hardware (buckle), Blue Bayou Double stitched ribbon, Crystal effects (covers fish to give a glossy finish)
The Ocean Commotion stamp set is available for only $31.95 AUD and available for a limited time, and is featured in the Summer Mini catalogue which expires 31st march
Also expiring at the end of March is our main catalogue and ideas book, so now is the time to think about placing your orders to stock up on your favourite In Colour products, before they all retire. After the end of March, our new 2009/2010 catalogue and Ideas book will be launched, and this years In Colours will be gone!!!!! (Boy will I miss thoese colours! I luuuuv them all)
WANT MORE?????
If you wish to order anything from any of our catalogues, now is the best time to do so.
For the months of January and February, it is SALE-A-BRATION time at Stampin' Up! This means great news for everyone!
CUSTOMERS: For every $100 you spend in any catlaogue, you will receive 1 Sale-a-Bration stamp set for FREE! There are 4 to choose from, and these sets are exclusive and cannot be purchased.
HOSTESSES: For every $600 in sales yuo demonstration reaches, you will also receive a FREE SAB set!
JOIN MY SU TEAM: For anyone who joins Stampin' Up! in the Sale-a-Bration months, you will receive your choice of ANY stamp set up to the value of $79.95 for FREE!
If you wish to find out more, send me an email tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have ...
For now though, I am off to keep those creative juices flowing, and whip up anothe card for my next Stamp-a-Stack workshop which dates for will be up shortly.
Happy Stampin! everyone!
Hugz
Shaz :)


.bmp)





2 comments:
I love your card and especially how you've made the fish all 'shiny'. Very nice.
Ooh Chantelle, I am sorry I have only just found your comment to publish! Thankyou so much for your kind words. I am happy with this card as it is a nice one to gove to any male of any age. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment as well. Hugz
Shaz :)
Post a Comment