Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stampin' Up eScape Promotion is here!!!

Its raining, cold and mserable outside, so a lovely day to be indoors where it is nice and warm by the fire :) The perfect day to be letting the creative juices soar while cooped up inside here I think anyway lol!

I have unpacked my Stampin' Up! order and am sitting amongst a number of new punches that I cannot wait to play with yey!!! My wish list is always jam packed, but I was absoltely thrilled when I received word that this month SU have a fantastic promotion and the reasons for it...

eScape is just how it sounds... ESCAPE frome the E !!! Huh? I don't blame you for scratching your head :)
Ok I shall explain... These days the technology that we have at our fingertips, allows the convenince to quickly communicate to people by way of emails, sms messages, mobile phones and the list goes on...Remember when you used to get letters in your MAILBOX instead of your INBOX???! Well this month at Stampin' Up! , they have a great promotion to offer to you. One which will allow you to unplug, unwind and reconnect with your family and friends through handmade cards.

Throughout all of June, SU are offering a terrific eScape Bundle with products at 25 % off the retail price, including a few of the essentials to create your own cards!
eScape Bundle (item 113705) includes:
Love Notes assortment
p. 132
$13.50
Circle of Friendship stamp set
p. 112
$33.95
1-1/4" Circle punch
p. 142
$30.95
Total (non-bundled)

$78.40

eScape Bundle price ONLY $58.80!!!!! Wow that is an awesome price and to enable you to kick back and relax and get started with your cards!

In addition to this great promotion, for HOSTESSES who hold a demonstration or catalogue demo, your rewrads are boosted by an extra $50 when your sales reach $700. This is an extremely generous offer! That means that on sales of $700, you would recieve $130 in free products of your choice, PLUS a level 1 or 2 stamp set! Hows that for a great added bonus!!!
Hurry though, my diary is filling for bookings, and this added bonus is only available until mid July. If you don't have time for an actual hands on demo, but still would like to take advantage of this wonderful hostess promtoion, then I am happy to arrange a catalogue party for you and can send you everything you need to do this. The good thing about having a catalogue party, is that it doesnt matter where you live, I can send you what you need and when your order comes, it is sent directly to you! (And the hostess benefits are the same too!!!)

Please contact me if you are interested in ordering an eScape bundle, to place an order or book a demo. If you are looking to join up with Stampin' Up! I have information packs available as well.

Ok thats it for now, I am off to play with my new eScape bundle so that I can whip up some things to show you!
To see these or other SU products , visit www.stampinup.com and click on the link for Australia. The catalogue is online, or to order your own copy, just drop me a line.

Happy stampin' everyone!!!

No comments: