Too cute!!!!!!!!
Do your children like to help you create something when you are scrapbooking or papercrafting? If you are like me then you will be sitting there nodding your head with a grin :) Creating your little ones a "Busy Box or a Craft Box" of their own can be heaps of fun for both of you. I save my scraps of cardstock, paper, ribbons, buttons etc and pop them in so nothing goes to waste, and I have something at hand when the kids want to join in!
This little bookmark was made from some of those scraps. Offcuts of cardstock and paper that you may think will be not worth keeping, can sometimes make the simplest and effective projects. It saves you cutting into a new sheet or cardstock or paper (how many times I have done that, I do not care to count!), so saving my scraps for the kids and for when I need them saves your good stock and your money at the same time!
For this bookmark I decided to use some bazzil offcuts, along with some Basic Grey paper that I had left over from a layout I was working on. Team those up with one of the new Teddy Bear lasercuts and a bookmark sleeve (available from Remember When Paper Company)http://www.rememberwhen.com.au/ , and you are almost done. I added a name rub-on, decorated with some kindy glitz and a couple of buttons from my stash, and finished it all off by threading some some fibres up the top of the bookmark. Not bad for something that was made up from leftovers!
These make fun little gifts for teachers, family and friends and can be as personalised or plain as you wish. A great way to use up your scraps and keep the kids entertained for a good while when you need an indoors activity.
Hope you enjoy giving these a try!
.jpg)


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment