Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers Day... :)


Happy Mothers day for last Sunday to all the Mums out there!
This was the card I made for my Mum for Mothers Day. Made from my Stampin' Up! cardstock and ribbon, and I have added a lovely flower lasercut, available from Remember When paper company.
I hope that all the Mums out there had a lovely enjoyable Mothers Day and got some nice photos. I spent the day with my family, Mum and Dad and my sister and her family, so I am looking forward to scrapping my photos really soon.... Another excuse for me to use my stash of green tara flowers from my stash... oh and more of my latest addictive product.... Jo sonja's Opal dust. That stuff is out of this world if you loooove glitter :) Hek even if you don't love glitter, you will love Opal Dust!!!!

No comments: