Fantastic News ~ Scrapbooking For Children!
How many times can you say that you have just sat down to finally start your scrapping, and your little one decides "ooh that looks like fun Mummy" and wants to help. Sound familiar? Lol, mmm I thought so :) Why not make this a fun activity and help your children start a little 8x8 scrapbooking album that they can call their very own. (Nope I havent lost my marbles lol!)
As one of the Barn Girls on the team at Remember When Paper Company, http://www.rememberwhen.com.au/ I will be blogging each second tuesday at RW and will bring to you in the newsletter here and there, some wonderful ideas that you can use to help start your children with their scrapbooking album. I am designing some simple sketches, geared at the 8x8 size (not to big not too small!) that you can provide your children with, and a small shopping list of products you will need, so that your children can create some lovely pages of their own . With your help, let them build up page by page, a wonderful 8x8 album, that will showcase their thoughts, preserve their precious memories the way they see and write them, and at the same time allow you to spend some quality time with your children away from the tv, playstation, computer etc!
So far the response has been wonderful, and I have had many Mums comment back to me on how simple it really is to teach their children how to scrap, and enjoy this time together as well! If you would like to read more about teaching your children to scrap, pop over to my blog post at Remember When for last Tuesday and read along. If you are nodding and want more, then why wait! I can get your started right now, with a little sketch for this week.
SKETCH 1 ~ Are you ready???
Its as easy as 123 ...
1. Save my sketch and print it up on your computer at home. This gives the kids something to copy.
2. Round up the items that you will need on my "Shopping List" (or you can purchase my Sketch Kit from me if this is easier!)
3.Follow my instructions in the kit step by step, and together you and your children will put together a lovely page that will be the first step in creating a wonderful little album that they will be proud to show everyone!
It's sooo easy and not very time consuming either. The kids will love making up this page!
To purchase your kit, please email me tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au.
I have 20 kits up for grabs at this price, so jump in quick to get yours!
KITS $10 AUS plus postage: Please select Boy Kit or Girl Kit
Sketch and colour layout
Instructions - full colour
Cardstock 8x8
Cardstock Photo mat
Personalised Chipboard Title
Remember When Flower lasercuts
Brads
I am looking forward to seeing some of the layouts that you all create, so please feel free to comment and email me your layout to share here, I'd love to hear from you!
Happy scrapping for now :)
Shaz x


.bmp)





2 comments:
Shaz,
I can't believe that people haven't left you any comments, come on ladies where are you all????? I love your work, it is so inspirational, I can't wait to see more of it.
Janelle
Lol!!! Thanks Janelle, you make me laugh :)
I'm working on my next 3 my next 3 sketches and layouts at the moment, and loving these 8x8 pages.Why are there never enough hours in the day though to get everything done! Oh well, not to worry , I'm sure you know what thats like!
Thanks for your comment, muchly appreciated.
Hugz,
Shaz :)
Post a Comment