Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cd's with a difference!

Altered Cd




Here we are almost at the end of June and time for me to plan what project I will be teaching in my childrens scrapping classes these school holidays. Kids like to be creative, have fun and make very hands on things, so what better way to combine all these things than with this funky little altered cd! Boys or girls styles are fun and work great as a little piece of wall art to hang in their bedroom wall, or somewhere special. For a cool alternative to hanging up, replace the ribbon loop at the top with some Xyron magnetic tape secured to the back, and then their work of art can be seen by all on the fridge!

To have a try at your own cd, I have 2 kit styles available. Girls (Flowers and Heart Button) and Boys (Stars and Square Button). Kits are just $10 each plus postage ($3), and come complete with colour instructions, and items required to complete your altered cd (excluding Kindy Glitz).
To purchase your kit, just click on the Buy It Now button on the menu bar under the clock !

Don't forget to drop me a comment if you have any questions or wish to show me your finished masterpieces!



Happy scrapping everyone :)

5 comments:

Cropworks - turning inspiration into your creation said...

great blog Sharon
I have been busy on mine also, thanks to Libby's help. Hope to catch up soon.
Rose-Anne

Shaz :) said...

Thanks Rose-anne! Would love to catch up soon, life gets so busy and time sure does get away. My blog is getting there, I would ideally love to pop something new up each day, but am still working on finding a little mroe time to do so. Meanwhile I post when I can and hope everyone enjoys the things I post. Hugz
Shaz :)

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

This is totally gorgeous Sharon. Wish I was a kid again so I could come and play too!!
Deanne
xxx

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ps: I have added you to my blog list and blog roll ;)

Shaz :) said...

Thanks Deanne, Just grab an old cd or a blank one and drag out your scraps! You would be surprised how quick and easy these are to make, and also what a great idea they make as a card alternative!!! Kinda fun and funky I think (and with Fathers Day just around the corner, a Dads one could be a good one to make with the kids for Dads of any age.
Thanks for adding my blog, I will do the same for your one too. I need to update my list!
Hugz
Shaz :)