Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stampin' Up! - Spring Mini catalogue

Hi everyone...
Its that time of the year when the stamping world is buzzing again with excitement about the launch of the new Spring Mini catalogue. This one is a doozy!!!
Set to thrill everyone with all sorts of goodies - well I am not exactly sure where to begin at lol!
My catalogues are in, and ready to go postal, so if you would like a copy, please email me at tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au and I will be happy to pop one in the mail for you. Orders will be continual, so once you have found what you need /have to have/must have/ can't live without, just like I did, then let me know and I can place your order nice and fast for you. You will be stamping with these great products in no time!

Just to give you a taste of whats inside the covers of this little gem, how does fresh, fun and funky sound? Christmas is just around the corner and there are some great new Christmas sets, accents and designer papers that will see you getting a start on your Christmas cards now.
There are new rubons, chipboard, funky flowers, pretty flowers, fruity and fun sets and so much more...

Be one of the first 10 people to book your demo with me to be held in August,and I will throw in an ink pad of your choice for FREE!

Stay tuned for some great projects I am currently working on to share with you, and remember to email me if you have any questions at all...

Happy Stamping everyone!
Shaz :)

No comments: