Saturday, August 18, 2007

Frangipani Wedding Invitation




If you are like me you tend to be dabbling in a litle bit of this or that with your crafts , swapping from scrapping one day to maybe making a card or two the next, then sometimes something a little different comes along to challenge your creative side!


Some friends are getting marriedsoon, and I have been working designing an invitation based on some lilac cardstock and shimmery frangipani paper. Those two things were supplied for me to make an invitation that then was up to me how I did it, using whichever supplies I thought would be nice. This is what I came up with, and think it looks pretty. Hopefully they will be happy with it!



Cardstock and frangipani paper supplied by bride and groom

Stamps :Scribble This, Doodle That (Stampin' Up!)

Ink: Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up!)


Other: Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pen (Stampin' up!)


Ribbon from my stash and wooden decorated frangipani from local bargain store

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I think the invite is just gorgeous. You are SO creative. Naomi from Oz Swaps.

Shaz :) said...

Thanks Naomi! I love frangipani's and with the colours being so much my taste , it really wasn't that hard to design something. I am happy with the result, and moreso am glad the bride and groom were too lol!
Hugz
Shaz :)