Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cool Cat!




I needed to make a birthday card, and thought even though this set is retired now from Stampin' Up!, I thought I would put it to some good use. I have only just managed to get hold of this set myself, and consider myself lucky! This little handbag opens up to reveal a birthday message inside that is the same as the outside message, but h a few little sparkly bling flowers near it to set it off. The lining of the card is made from some scrapping paper that I purchased a while ago, but not really what I use now. (Time to use up some of that stash!!!)


I drew up a template for the card and then used some Basic Grey 'Gyspsy' paper to make the card. The "Cool Cat" is stamped in black classic SU ink, and then finished with a little bling!


I am quite happy at how it came up, and think I might have to whip up some more of these for my card box to keep on hand!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh I think Cool Cat makes a really cool card. I love it. Naomi - Royaldaughter from Oz swaps

Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic, that paper is awesome and love the cat.

Shaz :) said...

Thanks Naomi! it is a dunky stamp set, and one you could use for any type of occaision. Think I wil get lots of use from this set!
Hugz,
Shaz :)

Shaz :) said...

thanks for your comment Flossie!
The paper is from the Basci Grey "Gyspy" range. I havent used it before, but liked the colours and design for this card.
Hugz
Shaz :)