Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ITS HERE>>> ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring Has Sprung!!!
And so has the newest Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue, PLUS a Fantastic Promotion for all Hostesses!!!

HOW? WHEN? DETAILS?????.......
Ok! ALL OUR HOSTESSES , who hold their demonstration between 1st Aug - 15th Sept, with $600 or more in sales, will get to choose for FREE one of 3 selected stamp sets valued at $53.95 !!!!!
YES FOR FREE! ~ AND that is in addition to all the other fantastic hostess benefits that you would normally receive for FREE for being a hostess.
Wow! How good is that! I love giving freebies away lol!

Now seeing as this promotion is up and running today, I am also offering a special gift via my blog to the first 5 ladies who email me (tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au) to book in their demonstrations within this promtion period. Your gift will be presented to you at your demo (and nope I cant tell you what it is lol!)
Just remember that your demo needs to be held between 1st Aug and 15th Sept, with orders paid in full by 15th Sept (So some good advice, seeing most groups like to have a couple of weeks to pay for their orders,is to book in earlier than leaving it until the end of the promotion period. Dates have already started to fill, so jump in early to secure the date you would like :)

To view full details of this promotion, visit www.stampinup.com.au and click on the specials and promotions link. Any questions you may wish to ask, feel free as I am happy to help.

If you wish to receive a FREE copy of the Spring Mini Catalogue, please email me with your details and I will pop one in the mail to you.
Look out for some photos of my cards and other projects made , featuring the new products in this new catty....COMING SOON!

No comments: