Hoppy Birthday!
WOW! Has it been that long since I have posted??? !!! Sorry guys, been a busy month with one thing or other, no better make that 1million things or other lol!
Ok.... thought I would give you all a fun card to make, ideal for kids birthdays or just for something fun and different.
Its a tri-fold card that I have made up, a handy little size, and fun to make. Products are all from Stampin'Up! and available from me to order..JPG)
Stamp set: Unfrogettable
Ink Pads: Stazon black, Versamark, Gable green, Pretty in pink, Taken with Teal, Cool Carribean, Apricot Appeal, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Patterned paper from the Polka dots and Paisley range.
Other: Aquapainter,Hodgepodge hardware metal embellishent, organza ribbon,dimensional dots


.bmp)





4 comments:
He is so damn cute. And btw, you've been tagged.
Thanks Karen! Yep I'm loving this little stamp set. Lots of birthday cards to make using this set. Now tagged??? So what do I do lol?
Thanks Karen! Yep I'm loving this little stamp set. Lots of birthday cards to make using this set. Now tagged??? So what do I do lol?
LOL Pop over to my blog and copy, paste and answer the questions in the tagged post. :-)
Post a Comment