Sweet 16 Birthday Card
Well here's a card thats a little different to the normal ones I make!
This one is for my niece for her 16th Birthday. Thought I would give the Stampin' Up! Heat and Stick powder a go with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
The result wasn't half bad I think! I will say though to be careful not to overheat the heat and stick powder when the glitter has been added or the glittery surface will go dull.
I have used the following SU products:
Cardstock: Orchid opulance, Basic Black, Gable Green
Ink: (on the 16) orchid Opulance, Gable Green,Versamark
Other: Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Other non SU products: Bella chipboard (16) , Cuttle bug Happy birthday embossing folder and cuttle bug machine, Bella large and medium flowers, Prima smaller flowers, Printblocks dragonfly brad, Bella bling brad
Hope she likes the card!
This one is for my niece for her 16th Birthday. Thought I would give the Stampin' Up! Heat and Stick powder a go with the Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
The result wasn't half bad I think! I will say though to be careful not to overheat the heat and stick powder when the glitter has been added or the glittery surface will go dull.
I have used the following SU products:
Cardstock: Orchid opulance, Basic Black, Gable Green
Ink: (on the 16) orchid Opulance, Gable Green,Versamark
Other: Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Other non SU products: Bella chipboard (16) , Cuttle bug Happy birthday embossing folder and cuttle bug machine, Bella large and medium flowers, Prima smaller flowers, Printblocks dragonfly brad, Bella bling brad
Hope she likes the card!


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment