Arrrrrrrrrrr! A princess pirate frame to ponder :)
Well, maybe I wouldn't make the ideal pirate, but then again team my obsessive pink-a-holic brain with the pirates life ahoy, well anything in my world could be possible lol!
What the hek am I on about ??? My latest work of heart of course!
My friend enjoyed her birthday recently, and celebrated by having a fancy dress birthday party- "ahoy me heartys Arrrrrrrrrr! " (yep thats us geared up as pirates for the night lol!)Fitting the Pirate theme for her party, and the very fact that she is girl lol, I came up with this creation the other night for her Birthday present.
She loved it and I was so pleased that my efforts were well received. Giving a handmade gift is one thing, but when the person recieving it just loves what you have made, that is the happiest feeling :) It was a great night and I am glad that her frame will be put to good use . Arrrrrrrrrrr! hehehe!


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment