All In The Family.... a worthwhile stamp set to purchase
Hi everyone,
A couple of weeks ago, SU reported that our General Manager Dave Abbott, passed away at the age of just 41. Dave had a very rare blood disease, and was a husband to Cathy and a Dad to his 3 beautiful children. He was well repsected and loved by everyone in the SU family and touched the lives of so many people that knew him, as well as those who had not yet had the pleasure of meeting him.
In order to help Daves young family, SU have released a wonderful stamp set called "All In The Family"~( quite fitting as Dave was very much a family man to those at home and at work), and have set up a Memorial Fund for Daves family. This stamp set will only be available for 1 month - the month of November, and SU will donate the full retail price of each set sold, to the Dave Abbot Memorial Fund.
Below is a copy of the flyer which shows the stamp set and also a lovely layout of Dave, Cathy and their children , using this wonderful set. There are 28 stamps in the set, and is a real fun set to have in your collection.
If you would like to purchase this set, and help out, I am currently taking orders , and any number of sets can be purchased (but remember only for this month).
I personally would like to make this as affordable to my customers as I can, so that as many people out there can purchase this set. Therefore I have decided that I will not be making any money on these stamps and will sell each set for just $65 including postage and handling. SU will still donate the full retail amount of $73.95 per set sold to the Memorial Fund.
Alternatively, if you do not wish to buy the stamps, but wish to still make a donation, I have the Fund details which I would be happy to pass on.
Please contact me on my email tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au to order your set and I will advise payment details etc.
This is a wonderful cause where together we can all help make a difference to the future of Daves family. Nothing will ease the heartache and loss that is felt,but together our support will make a difference in the days ahead...


.bmp)





2 comments:
Hi Sharon,
I've just stumbled across your Blog and I would like see a set of these stamps please. I can't enlarge the pic on your Blog.
Can you please email me at sales@scrapbooking4less.com.au with a pic and also with payment details please.
Take Care,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Hi Shelley!
I am so sorry for the late reply. My computer died around the time you sent your comment,and I have only now got your email regarding your post. Having no email or internet access for this long drove me insane!!!
Watch your inbox for my email, an again I do apologise for the late reply.
Post a Comment