Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooh look how much time has passed since my last update - Not Happy Jan!

Why ???

My computer died towards the end of November, and I had no access to my emails or the internet. NOT GOOD! I tell you I almost went mad. My son came to the rescue with his computer, and I have been trying to catch up with everything that I am way behind with.
I sorted out FINALLY my email access yesterday, as I now have to access my inbox through my service providers website, and the volume of email was absolutely crazy! Anything past 9th December has bounced back to the sender, so I do apologise to anyone who has emailed me from then until now. Unfortunately, I don't know who has emailed me in this time, so please feel free to re-email me and this time I will reply lol! tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au

I have been trying to answer as many emails as possible from the ones I did find in my inbox, so slowly have been getting through them all....

Over the next few days I will update my blog, and bring to you some wonderful news about the latest things that are happening in Stampin and Scrapping World of mine!
Stampin' Up! Have the most awesome promotion happening during January and February, and you will be jumping for joy when you see all the great things you can recive for FREE during this time.
Stay tuned and I will pop the info up asap, or if you just can't wait (I'm one of those people lol!), then feel free to check out the latest promotions directly on the Stampin' Up ! website
www.stampinup.com and click on the Australia link. Its all there !
You can email me directly if you wish to order, and I have a few great things in store for you as well :)

Ok, I'm off to make myself and cuppa and figure out what I need to get done first out of a million things that now grace my To DO List!!!

Happy to be online again and look forward to a wonderfully creative and Happy 2008
Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: