Monday, April 14, 2008

Time has Passed...

Hi all!


Isn't it amazing these days how time just seems to dissapear. I mean here we are already in the middle of April and I have been so flat out with the everyday life with the kids, that I have not updated for a while. I do apologise and will try and keep more up to date. thanks to those friends who have been reminding me of my blog lol! I haven't forgotten , and will share with you some great ideas in the coming weeks (I will I will!!!)


Ok lets start by welcoming everyone into the new Stampin 'Up! year !!!
Stampin' Up! have released their new 2008/09 Ideas book and catalogue, and boy have they done well. This years book is chocka block full of fabulous new products and some of our all time favourites as well. Lots of new Scrapbooking Designer papers for just $11.95 a pack (now there is a great bargain!), as well as some wonderful new In Colours, awesome new punches, ribbons to die for and loads more stamp sets that will fill your wish list alone!
Treat yourself to a peak at the catalogue online at http://www.stampinup.com/ and click on the link for Australia to view the catalogue. Or if you are just like me and need this book in your hands to read, then I have them for sale for just $10 plus postage! Email me at tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au and I will be happy to organise a copy for you!
I am presently working on some new card and scrapbook pages , showcasing some of our new products, and have some wonderful new classes planned. I will upload these shortly, and be starting a new weekly post on my blog called CRAFTY CORNER!
For now though, Happy Stampin' and Scrappin' everyone and please drop me a line if there is anything I can be of help to you with, or just to say hi!!!
Shaz :)

No comments: