Warm up with a Challenge!
Ok , I thought we might all need some shaking up to warm up in this cold weather lol!
Im posting a challenge and would love you all to join in.
This is a quick one as its meant to get you off your chair and get moving!
From the list below select 5 things that you wish to incorporate on a scrapbook page, or off the page project.
You have until 9pm tomorrow (Friday)night - Aussie EST time, to create and post your created piece onto my blog!!!
I will then have a family member choose a winner and I will send you a snazzy prize!
How easy is that!!!!!
So who is up for a challenge?
Email me if you wish to participate then get creative!
tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au
LIST OF ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM: (Select only 5 items to use on your creation)
Brads
Patterned Ribbon
Stamped item
Flowers
Any sort of "bling"
Patterend paper
Kindy Glitz
Journalling
Plain Ribbon
Paper clip
Twine
Fibres
Tag
Monogram
Chipboard
Embossing
Photo Turn
Quote
Vellum
Slide
Glitter
Ok I think that gives you all a pretty good list to select from!
As an added bonus, I have chosen 1 item as my special pick. If I find that you have chosen that item and used as 1 of your 5 chosen things, and you are the winner, I will send you an extra bonus with your prize!!!
Ok thats it! The winner will be chosen on Saturday and I will post to let you all know who the lucky person is.....
Good luck everyone!


.bmp)





3 comments:
Thank you Shaz for the encouragement to get off my F.A! I have just completed 2 challenges, will put me kids to bed & come back to some scrapping fun!
I've emailed mine to you :) I think I got my mojo back!
Dawn
Hi Girls! Good on you for giving this one a shot! I will upload the images I have received shortly.
Hugz
Shaz :0
Post a Comment