Sunday, July 1, 2007

July and August .... Brace Yourself !!!

JULY PROMOTION ~July is here and so is another fantastic promotion from Stampin' Up!

From 1st July - 31st July, when you spend over $50, you will be able to purchase a set of Watercolour Crayons or Watercolour pencils at 25% off the regular price.

This is a great offer, especially if you have been wanting to give the crayons or pencils a try. What better time to grab them now, and save 1/4 of the price!!!

AND - For each of my customers who takes advantage of this promotion, I will pack in your order a special make and take project kit to use with your new crayons or pencils :)
Email me at tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au to order or for more details.

AUGUST NEWS ~ NEW SPRING MINI CATALOGUE!!!!

Thats right !The Spring Mini Catalogue will be out very soon, and the products inside the covers will not dissapoint you! The catalogue is filled with the most gorgeous products and I can't wait to show you them all. You will be able to place your orders with me from 1st August, so not too long to wait.....
If you would like your name to be placed on my VIP customer list, just pop me an email at tikkledpink@optuset.com.au and be one of the first to receive your FREE Spring Mini Catalogue when I send them out.
I will post more details about the Spring Mini throughout this month , including details about my Catalogue launch at the end of the month . I will keep you all posted ~ so watch this space for a taste of whats to come!

Happy Stamping :)

2 comments:

Sharon G said...

The flower ROCKS. I love it!!!!!

Shaz :) said...

Thanks Sharon.... hmmm.... I was getting soooo bored with my title and I coudlnt make the flower any smaller, so I thought well it can just st BIG!!!!!
Im using this flower in the photos swap on ozswap as well.
Hugz
Shaz :)