Saturday, June 9, 2007

Welcome !


Welcome to my new blog!

Having my own blog is an idea I have tinkered with for a little while, so finally here I am !!!

My hobbies include stamping and scrapbooking, and I just love doing both when I have time. I hope to share some ideas for cardmaking, some scrapping layouts, and some off the page items (plus whatever else I can come up with from time to time !)

I have had more experience being a scrapbooker for about 7 years, but recently joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and now stamping has become a much loved hobby of mine. Its fun, its easy and I love it!!!!

Shaz :)


5 comments:

Sharon G said...

Shazza

It's an excellent start. Its so much fun....your own little place on the web.

Cheers

Sharon G......the other Shazza

Shaz :) said...

Hehehe! Yes I know, I thought it was a bit daunting taking a jump into the deep waters of blogging, but Im sure I will get the hang of it sooner or later! I hope so anyway lol!
Its a bit of an adventure getting some cards and layouts up to share, and I am quite looking forward to it.
Hugz
Shaz :)

Lara Neves said...

Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see the things you do! :)

Shaz :) said...

Thankyou Lara! oooh you are the first person outside my friend Sharon to leave your comment ! How did you find my blog? (Sorry you cant half tell Im quite new at this lol!)
Hugz
Shaz :)

Laura Evangeline said...

Welcome to blogland!!!