Hello to everyone
Well I hope everyone has had a lovely long weekend. We have had so much rain here, but well needed. A perfect weekend where possible to snuggle up cosy near the heater and scrap or stamp away! Ooooooh I'm dreaming arent I LOL!
I plan to do some more scrapping using one of my many saved sketches, which are great for when you have scrappers block. I love sketches, they make it so easy to get a page done and I have found that everyones interpretation of a sketch can be totally different.
I have uplaoded this scrapping layout that I did a little while ago of my Nanna. I love this photo of Nanna, and it takes pride in my favourite album. I miss my Nanna, she passed away ... she was a huge part of my and my childrens lives (and still is), and is sadly missed.
Scrapbooking her photo was a really nice way of keeping her with us...
Thats all for now, take care everyone
Hugz
Shaz :)


.bmp)





4 comments:
I love the layout.
The other Shazza
Thanks Sharon, this is one of my favourites, but then again so was my Nanna :) This one is special to me.
Hugz
Shaz :)
What a lovely layout. I'm sure it is special to you. Beautiful work.
Teresa
Hi Teresa,
Thankyou for looking at my blog and for posting a comment. I love this layout as well, and thats a lot from me as Im my own worst critic lol!
Hugz
Shaz :)
Post a Comment