Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chalk Embossing in detail


Here is a photo that shows the two hearts in the corner of my layout up close. Here you can see the shimmer of the dazzling diamonds. Gotta love that sparkle! The powder is just so fine, and Im sure even with the amount of razzle dazzle that I will be using, this powder is bound to last a long long time. Same with the other embossing powders that SU make. If you havent got any, add them to your wish list or email me. The dazzling diamonds can also be used with glue to apply as well. Oooh what can I glitter up next LOL~ I think I'm addicted hehehehehe! This also looks awesome on fairy wings, buttefly wings etc. The possibilities are endless once you get started.....

Hugz

Shaz :)

2 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Ooooh - very pretty. I love the look of this technique. I may have to break out my chalks :)

Great job.

Teresa

Shaz :) said...

Thanks again Teresa. For sure, give it a try. This was my first attempt and I am really happy how it turned out. I think the first time always takes a bit longer to do, but I am going to do some more things on cards using this technique and see what else I can come up with. Can you post me a photo of what you make when you try this technique? I would love to see what you do.
Hugz
Shaz :)