Stampin' up! Deal Of The week Promotion!
I know I love a bargain... how about you? Well I have some FANTASTIC NEWS!
Throughout the month of June, I welcome you to tune in here and I will pop up each week a very special DEAL OF THE WEEK that Stampin' Up! are offering.
Each week I will bring you the new update, and for that week ONLY, you may purchase the listed items at a reduced price. Items must be ordered and paid for, by the end of the week, and delivery can even be straight to your door if you are not local.
Ok... to get the ball rolling.... This weeks deal is this:
Deal of the Week #1
This week’s deal runs from 1st June to 8th June where you can purchase any of the following punches at a huge saving of 30% off!!
Item Page Description Regular Price Sale Price
112081 152 Scallop Square punch $30.95 $20.12
109183 153 Trio Flower punch $30.95 $20.12
110711 153 Boho Blossoms punch $30.95 $20.12
114889 n/a* Scallop Oval punch $30.95 $20.12
*From Carryover flyer
How awesome is this! A whopping 30% saving, which is around $10 off each product.
Remember though , you will need to email or phone me quickly as each deal is definitely only valid for ONE WEEK ONLY.
Contact me today if you wish to snap up a bargain :)
tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au
Don't forget about our Winter Mini Catalogue which has plenty in it to keep you stamping in these cold months. I love being cosy and warm near my woodheater, and cant think of a much nicer way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon!(Pity that every day wasnt Sunday lol!)
Enjoy and stay warm!
Shaz :)


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment