Come Join My Team!
If you love your stamping and scrapping, and papercrafting in general, and have thought about joining up with Stampin' Up!, then this post is for you!!!!
(well even if you hadn't considered it before, read along ... it is well worth it!)
I personally have found Stampin' Up! to be a fantastic direct selling company, that couldn't suit my needs more. I have been involved with other companies, only to find it was ok for a little while, but then it becomes all too hard... Sound familiar???
Not with Stampin' up! (I would not kid you either!) The products excite me each time I open my Ideas Book / Catalogue, the support is just fantastic and I have made many new and very talented friends amongst other demonstrators who are just like me =)
You may wish to be a hobby demonstrator, happy to just receive your discounted products and save a good amount, or maybe you wish to earn a few extra dollars by helping people enjoy their papercrafting... no matter which way you go, there is something in it for everyone!
If that isnt reason enough to get those itchy fingers inspired, how about I tempt you just a little more lol!
For a VERY LIMITED TIME, you can take advantage of our New Recruit Promotion.
How does a DISCOUNTED KIT sound???!!!!!!!!!! Two words I am loving to share!!!
Your starter kit is usually $324, but for this short time only, you may join Stampin' Up! and pay only $259 for your kit! YES YOU READ IT CORRECTLY!
WOW! That is a whopping saving of 20% (or $65 in round figures!)
I would love you to join my team, and take advantage of this very generous promotion. You can do this online by vitisting my website www.sharonmeara.stampinup.net and everything is there to get you off to a great start. Please let me know if you are interested and I will answer any questions that you may have.
If you love your hobby as much as I do, I cant think of a better time to "try it out" and grab your kit a this super duper discounted price!
Feel free to contact me for any further information.
Happy stampin'
Shaz :)


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment