Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally back!

Hi Everyone!

A very busy hectic few months, but I think thats is just the way life is for most of us these days... Hope everyone is happy , well and busy papercrafting :)

I am in the process of winding up the last month of my Stamp Club and what a fantastic year we have had! Thanks to all my ladies who will be coming on board again for my super Mini Stamp Club, and to all of those ladies that have participated for the past 12 months. I will resume my next full round in September this year when our New main catalogue is launched... can't wait for that!

Meantime, I have to tell you about my Mini Stamp Club! To bridge the gap between the end of my regular club and the release of the new catalogue later this year, I am opening up places for my "Mini Stamp Club!"

To co-inside for the very special release of our Autumn / Winter Mini catalogue, I have places now open to join a very elite Mini Stamp Club. This club will run from the 1st April - 31st August, and boy will everyone be in for a treat!
You will receive your own copy of the new Mini catty, launching on 1st April, and get ready to hold your hat, coz its a doozy!!!!!!!!! I will be giving some little sneak peaks shortly, so stay tuned and keep your eyes out for these :)

Each person who joins this club, will have a turn at being Hostess for one month, and your committment through the 5 months is just $50 per order. Orders will be placed each month and in your month as hostess,you are very welcome to round up outside orders if you like to bump up your sales! You will receive all the regular benefits of being a hostess, (and a few more from me!) without the need for holding an actual demonstration. You will receive my Stamp Club newletter, and enjoy any workshops I hold either at my home or by instruction via email. through the duration of the club, I hold little challenges, card swaps and more. It is lots of fun, and this club being a special one, is not one you will want to miss a place in!

For more information or to nab your spot now, please email me, as I have limited placed open due to the length of its run time.

Stay tuned and I will be back soon with a few little sneaky peaks of what you are all in store for when this new little catty lands in your hands :)

To be one of the first to view whats to come, I am now taking bookings for demos through April and May, so feel free to drop me an email, or comment to arrange your own demo, or even if you would just like a free catalogue.


Happy Stamping everyone!
Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: