Tis the season...!
Hi everyone and Merriest Christmas wishes to you all!
Gee, it almost sounds weird wishing people Merry Christmas again... where has the year gone? I say it every year, but this year seems to have flown past way to fast for my liking.
Well whats been happening in my little stamping world? Lots! We have just seen the Spring Mini catalogue end, but wait! A new Summer Mini catalogue has taken its place and boy are there some fantastic new products gracing its pages. Wait until you get a copy (If you would like one, just leave me a comment or email me and I'll pop one into the mail for you)and see for yourself what is up for grabs!
I have fallen in love with the most gorgous Kaleidescope papers, and in real life they are even prettier than in the catty! The new stamps, circle cutter and punches are awesome and are sure to see us coming up with some really great projects.
If you are like me and wish to check out the new catalogue, you can view it now at http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/AUNZ_Summer09.pdf
Stay tuned and over the next few days I will bring to you some great samples using a few of the new products featured in our new mini catty, and throughout the month I will try and squeeze in some Christmas goodies for you to try as well...
Have a wonderful day
Shaz :)


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment