ITS HERE.... ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you heard me.....! Its here.... You have been waiting for it and here is your delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new 2009 /2010 Stampin' Up catalogue and Ideas Book is now ready for you to view online here...
View the Catalogueonline today and be totally smitten with all the new and wonderful products that are filled withing its pages.
Go grab yourself a cuppa, and sit back with pen ad paper at the ready, and start bookmarking your favourites!
To order your very own catalogue or to be one of the very first hostesses to nab yourself a booking date for your very own demo or catalogue party, just email or call me.
The hostess benefits remain super fantastic, and the products will blow you away!
Lots of new gorgeous stamps sets, (plus some of your favourites), the most awesome designer papers and accessories that will be on your 'tod die for" list are all awaitng you....
My first order will be going in shortly, so if you just can't wait, then let me know and I will be happy to add yours onto the list and have you playing with your new supplies very soon.
Stay tuned, and I will pop up some great new cards and things that I am presenty whipping up doto share with you, using some of the wonderful and very exciting new things I am sure you are just going to loooove!
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugz
Shaz :)


.bmp)





No comments:
Post a Comment