Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bye bye April!!!

Sickening isn't it... really! Just when you think that a new month has begun and you have a whole pile of things you wish to accomplish... walla! The month passes and half the things on that list are still not crossed off...*sigh*... Sound familiar???

I have found that what seemed to be holding me back the most (well apart from procrastination!) was the clutter in my scrapping area. Its not a bad size little area that I have, so I really can't complain, but lately I've been crowding myself into the corner and burying myself under everything I have to do lol! Well I decided at some ungodly hour the other morning, that I needed something which was under that other thing around the corner and below the two things I had been looking for last week!!!! SO, with one thing leading to another, before I knew it I had pulled apart a tonne of stuff and started to re-arrange my units, cupboards and whatever else was standing still at the time ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
I will ask that someone PLEEEEEEEZ knock me over the head with a lump of 3x2 next time I decide to do something soooo ridiculous at 3am in the morning! Its taken me a few days now, but overall I am really pleased. Not only can I see my desk again, but now I can move around the floor, get to my cupboards without having to shift a dozen things in front of the doors, and things are in more user friendly places within my reach from my chair. I just looooove it! Its still got a little to go yet, but that will happen tomorrow when I finish putting the last of my things away, and sorting out a few drawers that need tending to.

Meanwhile, school holidays have been happening here after the Easter break and I've been quite busy with my boys. Not much scrapping, stamping or cardmkaing has been going on unfortunatley, but I did manage to get a few things done over Easter which I will post photos of when I download them onto my computer. I have some great photos coming back from the store tomorrow and look forward to getting some serious scrapping done...

STAMP-A-STACK WORKSHOP:
I will be holding my next Stamp-a-Stack workshop at the end of this week and still have a few seats available if you are in my area and would like to come along. The cost will be just $20, and we will be making 10 cards in total (2 styles, 5 of each card). I will be doing my catalogue launch as well, with an introduction to some fantastic new products that are featured in the new Catalogue and Ideas Book. Please email me tikkledpink@optusnet.com.au if you would like any further information about the workshop or kit to purchase from this workshop. You wil love what we are making and there are some little surprises in store on the night as well!

Okay...Time now though for this little camper to head off to get some sleep! Now that I have found my desk again, I will be busy creating over the next couple of days, and back soon with some new and wonderful things to share with you all.

Take care and Happy stamping!
Hugz
Shaz :)

No comments: