Monday, August 31, 2009

Catching Up...

Hi Everyone,
Unfortunatey I have been offline for some time after experiencing the unfortunate happening of losing everything on my hard drive in my desktop computer. Not a pleasant experience let me just say. So much work, time and memories lost and now the dreaded task of trying to rebuild all over.
Still, I count my blessings that the hard drive that I had in my laptop when it died is safe, and thanks to a friend of mine and her computer savvy hubby, all is well and I have not lost all my family photos from the past 4 years. The computer dramas I've had in the past month are hopefully ones that will not ever repeat themselves, as I swear I don't think I could handle the headaches and upset of going through all that again...
Anyway looking on the bright side, I now have a fresh new hard drive ready to fill with wonderful ideas, and will share some new creations with you as I go.
Hope everyone out there is well and happy and I will be back soon (once I can dig out and re-install my camera software!) with some new ideas to share with you all.

Happy papercrafting
Shaz :)

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

You poor thing Shaz...hope your computer plays nice from now on!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding a blinkie to yours.
It's much appreciated!!

Chelle Xx