Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Blog to check out!

Hi everyone,

Like usual I'm well overdue to update, lol! Old habits I tell you and a Merry-Go-Round that just never slows down!!!
For those of you who love to visit the blog for Remember When Paper Company, I have fantastic news!!! Lee has shifted out blog from wordpress over to blogspot and it is now up for you to pop on over to visit. I will be blogging as usual each alternate Tuesday (my Tuesday today) and I do hope you will pop on over and visit frequently to check out what the other design team ladies are up to as well. For those of you who are not familiar with Remember When, let me give you a run down. Lee owns the company and sells a fantastic range of RW Lasercuts which are the best thing since sliced bread! Being Australias largest stockist of the complete range of Bazill cardstock is another reason to visit the website to pickup whatever supplies you need for your papercrafting needs. Other supplies are also available and a great gallery of ideas there for you to browse through.I am particularly in love with the Bazill Swiss Dots range at the moment and love the new embossed range of cardstock as well.

I have put together this little card for todays post over at the blog, so why not pop on over and check it out to find out just how you can make this little card up yourself. It is fun and super easy, and you will just loove giving this one a go!

Bookmark the website and the blog in your favourites...



I look forward to seeyou all there!

Hugz

Shaz :)

No comments: